The Wildest of the Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout RP of all sorts!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boo's Derps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BooShooFasa

BooShooFasa

Boo's Derps  Empty
PostSubject: Boo's Derps    Boo's Derps  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 pm

NEW VEGAS
Name: Robbie McFowl
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 119 lbs

SPECIAL: ST 8 PE 3 EN 7 CH 5 IN 7 AG 6 LK 4

Bio: Born to a small tribal family who were "civilized" by the NCR in her parent's generation. This same tribe was full of people who had no idea what gender specific names were, and thus, most of them are pretty much switched around. Thus her masculine name, Robert; and her brother's names: Chrystal and Justina. (Both go as Chrys or Justin.)
Since her parents were 'civilized' fairly early on, Robbie grew up without much to any tribal tendencies and didn't really care much for them. She joined the NCR early on, met some other soldier and had an affair with him that ended up with her getting pregnant at an early age. She attempted to survive on her own as a single parent but ended up in debt from borrowing too much to do so.
Eventually she married a traveling prospector named Dex McFowl who helped her pay back the debts, and eventually got her home to her family.
Robbie is a little brash and untrusting of people upfront. Her guns are mostly for show, she prefers hand to hand and is quite capable in it. Her small demeanor makes her frame fairly easy to break, though, but she's held her own for awhile. And, to beat an old trope of course; don't call her short, that's a sure way to test her fairly short temper.

Boo's Derps  Tumblr_m5fewwCztc1ruqjdvo1_500

FALLOUT 3
I'll uh...rp as Charon if you need me. With my headcanon stuff of course, since I like to make him a bit more dimensional.

AU

Name: Lloyd O'Connor (Human Charon guy I made up obviously.)
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 220 lbs
Bio: Lloyd was born early to a pair of teenage sweethearts. His dad was a drug addict and his mother, aside from alcohol, was more or less addicted to her husband and refused to leave him; even sacrificing her own kids in order to please him. When he was twelve his mom had his little sister, Bevin. When Bevin turned four, however, both their parents just up and vanished and haven't been seen for years.
Lloyd honestly doesn't care much though. even while they were living there they weren't really "there" per say. He took care of himself since he was a kid, and taking care of his sister came naturally. So naturally, in fact, he just dropped high school in order to maintain two jobs to keep her fed and happy and hasn't looked back.
He lives at Oasis Apartments with his neighbors Harold and Richard; the old landlords who watch Bevin for him when he's at work and she's not in school.
Lloyd is relatively cold up front, doesn't like to talk much, and when he does, he's blunt and to the point. Why be flowery when you can say it in a few sentences after all? Keeping to himself so much, though, and being a naturally big guy with a questionable job and some questionable connections did make him the butt of a few high tale rumors in high school though. Being quiet as he is, he doesn't much try to deny or help them either.

Occupation: Bouncer at some underground bar called the 9th Circle. Stock boy for a moving company.

Boo's Derps  Tumblr_m4o7ruaiip1qm2dflo1_500
Back to top Go down

Boo's Derps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wildest of the Wastes :: Character List-
Jump to: